Authorities are asking for help identifying the suspect in a Tuscaloosa robbery.
The holdup happened Oct. 14 at a business in the 3100 block of Stillman Boulevard, said Tuscaloosa police Lt. Teena Richardson. Witnesses told police a black male suspect entered the business, brandished a black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money.
The suspect fled the business with an undisclosed amount of money. He left the area in a dark-colored, late-model Chevrolet Trailblazer that was occupied by three black males.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 205-752-7867.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 on Field Science – Atlas Obscura
- Coronavirus cancellations and delays: Democratic convention, Wimbledon, more
- CDC says we all should wear face coverings to avoid spreading coronavirus
- All the livestream concerts you can watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 3)
- Coronavirus Updates: Jobs Report, Mask Science – NPR
- Scientists have turned the structure of the coronavirus into music – Science Magazine
- Mil-Spec Ford F-150 has all the rough and tough goods
- Instagram, Twitter used to organize harassment campaigns on Zoom