Melvin Hanson said a woman has been living in her car, urinating in bottles and then pouring out the urine near the business.
“It’s bad,” Hanson said. “You come out on the loading dock and it smells like nothing but urine.”
Hanson said he’s asked the woman to do her business elsewhere.
“Friday, she became real confrontational when I approached her about it, and made threats that I wouldn’t like what happened and she was the wrong person to mess with,” he said. “It was pretty unsettling.”
The woman believes Hanson should worry about bigger problems.
“Those that make great problems out of minor ones, do not realize the plight of others,” Rose said.
Hanson said he’s reach out to police, Nob Hill ambassadors and the City of Albuquerque, but he claims he hasn’t received any help to alleviate the problem.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing