Rafael Nadal won the US Open for the fourth time in his career with a thrilling 5-set win over Daniil Medvedev.
More importantly for the history of the sport, Nadal is now one Grand Slam title behind Roger Federer’s record of 20. The US Open was Nadal’s 19th Grand Slam championship, and he won it two years faster than Federer won his 19th.
Nadal also put a little space between him and the youngest member of “The Big 3,” Novak Djokovic, who has won 16 slams. Djoker would have to win two of the next four to keep pace with Nadal.
- This three-piece mesh network covers about 5,400 square feet for $130
- Halo 3 debuts on PC to let players finish the fight
- The best leggings in 2020 for yoga, working out and lounging
- Brave New World on Peacock is a chilling dystopia in Ikea gray
- Can people who are asymptomatic spread coronavirus? What we know right now
- Spotify rolls out to Russia and Eastern Europe
- Astronomers catch one of universe’s most powerful explosions, 10 billion years later
- Lego NES set officially revealed, out Aug. 1
- Google fined $684,000 over ‘right to be forgotten’ failure