SAN ANTONIO – April Ancira, a prominent San Antonio businesswoman and vice president of Ancira Auto Group, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Ancira, 38, was stopped on I-10 westbound near Fresno for speeding, failure to signal and failure to maintain lane, according to preliminary information from San Antonio police.
The officer who pulled Ancira over suspected she might be intoxicated based on how she was behaving, the preliminary report said.
A voluntary Breathalyzer test determined Ancira’s blood alcohol content was .12 at the time of the arrest.
Her bond was set at $1,000.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT – All rights reserved.
- Odd pink snow in the Alps is pretty, but it might also be a red flag
- The 30 best movies to watch on Netflix
- The best electric scooters for every budget in 2020
- Unemployed? Here are 8 online resume writing services to help you land a new job
- Apple Music now shows real-time synced lyrics on Samsung Smart TVs
- Facebook ad boycott organizers: Meeting with Zuckerberg was ‘disappointing’
- Trump moves to formally withdraw US from World Health Organization as of July 2021
- UFC 251 Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- See Boston Dynamics robots shake their butts to root for baseball team