Pizza Hut and Cheez-It are teaming up to create massive, cheese-filled squares of carbs.
On Tuesday, Pizza Hut debuted the Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza. The “pizza” is made up of four jumbo squares with a crust-like outer layer, filled with Cheez-It sharp cheddar.
Customers can order cheese or pepperoni and cheese options, which are served with a side of marinara dipping sauce.
Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza hits menus on Tuesday at the price of $6.49. On September 24, the new menu item will be added to Pizza Hut’s value menu, the $5 N’ Up Lineup, priced at $6 if you buy two or more items from the menu.
“We pride ourselves on being the go-to for unexpected pizza innovations, and I can’t think of a more bada– partner than Cheez-It to bring our next original menu item to life,” Marianne Radley, Pizza Hut’s chief brand officer, said in a statement.
- The best thermometer for cold and flu
- The best 55-inch TV for 2020: LG, TCL and more compared
- The best phones for 2020
- The best gas grills for 2020
- SpaceX, NASA make history by successfully launching two astronauts to ISS
- Best electric toothbrush for 2020: Quip, Colgate, Sonicare and more compared
- The best chest strap heart-rate monitors, as rated by Amazon reviews
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Could iPhone SE’s one camera beat the Galaxy A51’s four? Here’s how they compare