JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — One person sustained serious injuries after a dispute turned violent at a Northwest Jacksonville business Saturday, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.
JSO said police were called to the scene in the 2900 block of Dunn Avenue just before 2:30 p.m.
At the scene, police found one person with serious injuries. That person was taken to a local hospital for treatment, JSO said.
Police said there are no outstanding suspects and the incident is under investigation. JSO did not disclose what led to the dispute.
JSO did not say at what business the incident took place but First Coast News cameras spotted crime scene tape around a dry cleaning business in the 2900 block of Dunn Avenue.
JSO has not confirmed if the incident involved a customer or an employee.
If you have any information about this incident, call JSO at 904-630-0500 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.
- The best office chairs to buy in 2020
- Uber and Lyft threaten to halt service in California if forced to reclassify drivers
- Shroud your internet with privacy: Get two years of TunnelBear VPN for $85
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: Everything I love so far (and some of what I don’t)
- UFC 252 Miocic vs. Cormier: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- Facebook, Google, Twitter team up on election security ahead of RNC and DNC
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line looks sharp and has performance to match
- Pinterest’s former COO sues for alleged gender discrimination
- New Avatar 2 photos reveal gigantic set