Week 10 looks like it was the week of upsets in the NFL.
The Seahawks handed the 49ers their first loss, leaving the NFL without any undefeated teams while cemeing the NFC West as the toughest division in football. Elsewhere, the Falcons stunned the Saints, the Steelers upset the Rams, the Dolphins won a second straight with a win over the Colts, the Raiders topped the Chargers, and well, the Bengals continued to lose.
As we head into Week 11, the top of our power rankings has never looked different. See where all 32 teams stand below.
- YouTube TV hiked price to $65: Sling TV and Hulu offer better value
- 10 NBA Twitter accounts to follow from inside the bubble
- Hands-on with The Shivers, the new tabletop puzzle game with a classic LucasArts vibe
- Peacock is free. That might make it the streaming wars’ dark horse threat
- 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition is already sold out
- UK follows US in banning Huawei from 5G network
- Here’s how Uber and Lyft battled Seattle over minimum wage for drivers
- MythBusters host Grant Imahara dies at age 49
- Amazon introduces Dash Cart, essentially an Amazon Go store on wheels