- Week 10 of the NFL season is here.
- The contender picture seems to get more crowded each week, as more and more teams look like viable Super Bowl contenders.
- Check out our NFL Power Rankings heading into Week 9 below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We are now officially in the second half of the NFL season, and it feels as if the contender field gets more crowded each week.
The Patriots, Chiefs, Saints, 49ers, and Packers have dominated the top all season long, but Week 9 presented a shift, in which contenders like the Patriots and Packers showed some weaknesses. Meanwhile, the Texans, Ravens, and Seahawks continue winning, and nobody is forgetting about the Rams and Cowboys.
Meanwhile, at the bottom of the league, things are ugly and could potentially get uglier. The Bengals remain winless and the Jets, Dolphins, Falcons, and Redskins have only combined for four wins.
As we head into Week 10, here’s where all 32 NFL teams stand.
- Online dating is an ‘absolute dumpster fire.’ Here’s how to manage it
- What we drive: Roadshow’s weird and wonderful personal cars
- Kyle Hyatt’s 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE: A big, beautiful, hand-built heartbreaker
- The new work-from-home policies at Facebook, Twitter, Apple and more
- Craig Cole’s 1951 Ford project car
- Antuan Goodwin’s 1999 Mazda Miata is the perfect project car
- Trump vs. Twitter: What you need to know about the free speech showdown
- 5G and foldable phones for everyone? TCL pushes affordable innovation
- This 360-degree artificial wave simulator could change surfing