ST. CLOUD — A local couple has blended their passion for coffee and cycling.
Daydream Coffee is the creation of Nathan and Kelsey Pearson, who stroll around town in a peddle cart delivering deliciously crafted nitro cold brew lattes. Nathan says they currently offer two flavors.
So last week when we launched we had a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut nitro cold brew latte and this week we’ve been running with a Lavender Dreamsicle cold brew latte with some orange and vanilla in there.
He says people seem to be responsive to their business since they launched earlier this month.
Kelsey says while it’s still early, they hope the business evolves from a peddle cart to a truck.
The overall dream would be to have the cart be successful enough to upgrade to what would eventually be a coffee truck and then a brick and mortar. It’s kind of an investment in hopes to grow and make another investment.
You can catch Daydream Coffee rolling along downtown St. Cloud most afternoons, or at local events such as the Common Roots festival bazaar Saturday.
To see where they will end up next you can follow them on Facebook for a list of times and locations.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’