SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on the northbound Capital City Freeway is slow due to a multiple-car crash that resulted in one vehicle overturned.
The crash happened just before 6 a.m. Tuesday past E Street on Business 80.
Traffic is slow after Roll over crash NE bound Business80 past E Street. Occupants appear to be out and ok @GoodDaySac @CBSSacramento @DinaKupfer @GoodDayTraffic @GDSTracyKetchum pic.twitter.com/iEnVpEAe8A
— DG (@CameraGuyDave1) September 3, 2019
Exactly what led up to the crash is unclear, but a car ended up on its roof.
California Highway Patrol says the crash only resulted in minor injuries. All occupants were able to get out.
Expect traffic to be slow through the area.
- [LLODO] California’s ‘I-5 Strangler’ Roger Kibbe was strangled to death, autopsy shows
- [LLODO] Capitol rioter ‘QAnon Shaman’ claims in new interview that officers ‘waved’ him into building on Jan. 6
- [LLODO] Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend’s 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom’s house: official
- [LLODO] Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger
- [LLODO] Florida police union fights to have Black officer caught on bodycam using racial slur reinstated
- [LLODO] FBI Norfolk report before Capitol riot had ‘raw reporting’ on ‘calls for violence,’ no mention of breach
- [LLODO] Biden is ‘fueling’ cartels, smugglers with immigration policy: Chad Wolf