SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on the northbound Capital City Freeway is slow due to a multiple-car crash that resulted in one vehicle overturned.
The crash happened just before 6 a.m. Tuesday past E Street on Business 80.
Traffic is slow after Roll over crash NE bound Business80 past E Street. Occupants appear to be out and ok @GoodDaySac @CBSSacramento @DinaKupfer @GoodDayTraffic @GDSTracyKetchum pic.twitter.com/iEnVpEAe8A
— DG (@CameraGuyDave1) September 3, 2019
Exactly what led up to the crash is unclear, but a car ended up on its roof.
California Highway Patrol says the crash only resulted in minor injuries. All occupants were able to get out.
Expect traffic to be slow through the area.
- [LLODO] NY Post columnist warns ‘lunatics are running the asylum’ as crime surges in NYC
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania governor who required COVID masks be worn indoors bans alcohol sales night before Thanksgiving
- [LLODO] New York bus driver honored for saving 4-month-old baby
- [LLODO] In a first for San Francisco, police officer who shot Keita O’Neil charged in killing
- [LLODO] Tennessee officers awarded for life-saving river rescue on day off
- [LLODO] Florida town fines protesters for megaphone use
- [LLODO] Epstein ex Maxwell isolated after prison staffer gets virus
- [LLODO] Professor offers to cook Thanksgiving meal for students alone on holiday
- [LLODO] NY Dems busted at packed indoor birthday party without masks, here’s how they reacted when caught