Here are numbers to call in Manitowoc County if you spot suspicious activity or want to report a crime.
CLEVELAND – Cleveland Police Department is offering up to a $500 cash reward through the Crime Stoppers program for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for a theft from a business in the village of Cleveland that happened on June 27.
Manitowoc County Sheriff Dan Hartwig said in a news release Thursday that multiple trailers were entered and more than $8,000 worth of property was stolen, including a custom racing helmet with a smoked shield, helmet skirt, head sock and airbrushed skull theme.
Other items stolen, according to the release, include a helmet radio kit, Craftsman socket set, Snap-on screwdriver set, DEWALT drill 20v with bits, Altronics weather station, men’s Harley-Davidson body armor lightweight jacket, Harley-Davidson motorcycle glasses, women’s Harley-Davidson driving gloves and a painter’s cap.
Anyone with information about the theft can become eligible to receive up to a $500 cash reward by calling Crime Stoppers at 920-683-4466.
Contact Brandon Reid at 920-686-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @breidHTRNews.
Read or Share this story: https://www.htrnews.com/story/news/crime/2019/09/12/manitowoc-sheriff-reward-offered-info-theft-cleveland-wisconsin-business-harley-davidson-gear/2302767001/
- Lego NES set officially revealed, out Aug. 1
- Google fined $684,000 over ‘right to be forgotten’ failure
- Ford Bronco reveal video hypes SUV’s style and off-road capabilities
- Tesla loses German lawsuit for overpromising Autopilot functions
- Peacock vs. HBO Max vs. Quibi vs. Disney Plus vs. Apple TV Plus vs. Netflix: How streaming stacks up
- Google pledges not to use Fitbit health data amid EU antitrust concerns
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy aims to make Genesis more jealous
- Google beefs up Play Pass with over 150 new apps, games
- Release date for 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport: When you can buy