Here are numbers to call in Manitowoc County if you spot suspicious activity or want to report a crime.
CLEVELAND – Cleveland Police Department is offering up to a $500 cash reward through the Crime Stoppers program for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for a theft from a business in the village of Cleveland that happened on June 27.
Manitowoc County Sheriff Dan Hartwig said in a news release Thursday that multiple trailers were entered and more than $8,000 worth of property was stolen, including a custom racing helmet with a smoked shield, helmet skirt, head sock and airbrushed skull theme.
Other items stolen, according to the release, include a helmet radio kit, Craftsman socket set, Snap-on screwdriver set, DEWALT drill 20v with bits, Altronics weather station, men’s Harley-Davidson body armor lightweight jacket, Harley-Davidson motorcycle glasses, women’s Harley-Davidson driving gloves and a painter’s cap.
Anyone with information about the theft can become eligible to receive up to a $500 cash reward by calling Crime Stoppers at 920-683-4466.
Contact Brandon Reid at 920-686-2984 or email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at @breidHTRNews.
Read or Share this story: https://www.htrnews.com/story/news/crime/2019/09/12/manitowoc-sheriff-reward-offered-info-theft-cleveland-wisconsin-business-harley-davidson-gear/2302767001/
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- New search methods are ramping up the hunt for alien intelligence – Science News
- These Comics About Science Will Give You A Much-Needed Laugh – BuzzFeed News
- You can help medical science just by playing a new Borderlands mini-game – Ars Technica
- Social scientists scramble to study pandemic, in real time – Science Magazine
- Elaborately decorated eggs predate Easter by thousands of years – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus updates: ‘This will be a painful week’
- Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. Pixel 4: Which phone camera is better
- Google Doodle thanks custodians, sanitation workers battling coronavirus