ANN ARBOR, MI – Police are searching for a man who allegedly robbed an Ann Arbor business early Thursday morning and ran away.
Officers were called at about 1:20 a.m. Sept. 5, to a business in the 3500 block of S. State Street for a reported armed robbery, Ann Arbor Police Det. Lt. Amiee Metzer said.
An employee told officers a man entered the business, said he had a weapon and demanded money Metzer said. After being handed an undisclosed amount of cash, the man fled in an unknown direction, she said.
The employee was not harmed in the robbery, Metzer said.
Police are still investigating and there is no suspect information available at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Ann Arbor Police Department tip line at 734-794-6939.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- New search methods are ramping up the hunt for alien intelligence – Science News
- These Comics About Science Will Give You A Much-Needed Laugh – BuzzFeed News
- You can help medical science just by playing a new Borderlands mini-game – Ars Technica
- Social scientists scramble to study pandemic, in real time – Science Magazine
- Elaborately decorated eggs predate Easter by thousands of years – Science Magazine
- Coronavirus updates: ‘This will be a painful week’
- Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. Pixel 4: Which phone camera is better
- Google Doodle thanks custodians, sanitation workers battling coronavirus