Seniors Helping Seniors announce new care coordinator
Ralanda Smallfelt was named the new care coordinator for Seniors Helping Seniors at the beginning of October.
Seniors Helping Seniors is licensed to provide non-medical, in-home care services including personal care, companionship, transportation assistance, housekeeping and meal preparation along with other services that allow people to remain in their own home as they age.
The office is in Shelbyville, serving Shelby and Johnson counties and the southeast side of Indianapolis.
Story continues below gallery
Franciscan Physician Network welcomes new specialists
Nabin Khanal, MD, has joined Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists.
The doctor will see patients at Indianapolis and Rushville locations.
Dr. Khanal recently completed a fellowship in hematology and oncology at the Indiana University School of Medicine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Khanal, call 317-859-5252.
Franklin Community Schools specialist earns award
Data and Testing Specialist Pam Kissel earned the Leveraging Data for a Change award, given by Illuminate Education. Kissel was selected because of her work around empowering educators to make data-informed decisions that support each student.
Kissel’s role is to enables educators to create cross-comparisons of student data, both present and past, identify areas of strength and need, and make instructional decisions based on factual indicators.
- The best office chairs to buy in 2020
- Uber and Lyft threaten to halt service in California if forced to reclassify drivers
- Shroud your internet with privacy: Get two years of TunnelBear VPN for $85
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: Everything I love so far (and some of what I don’t)
- UFC 252 Miocic vs. Cormier: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- Facebook, Google, Twitter team up on election security ahead of RNC and DNC
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line looks sharp and has performance to match
- Pinterest’s former COO sues for alleged gender discrimination
- New Avatar 2 photos reveal gigantic set