Leesburg’s Economic Development Commission will host its first business networking event on Tuesday, Sept. 3 at Tuscarora Mill Restaurant.
According to Economic Development Director Russell Seymour, anyone who has interest in doing business in the downtown area is encouraged to attend. The event will provide business owners the chance to get to know one another while sharing ideas for future development.
“Downtown is an important part of our overall economic development program,” Seymour said. “We want to make certain we have and maintain good open lines of communication.”
The 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. mixer is free to attend and will include an opportunity for networking, followed by a business-related presentation, food and drinks.
Space is limited. Go tobit.ly/2Z3lezGfor more information and registration.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’