As a business owner and leader, when did you last make time to step back and take a good look at how your company is operating? And at the same time, have an expert holding a mirror to your face?
It’s difficult to be good at everything: you face challenges daily in the areas of payroll, recruiting, human resources, streamlining production and managing risk and safety. Partnering with BBSI, who can help to identify issues before they happen and provide solutions, is one of the best ways to take your business to the next level, says Dominic Spadaro with BBSI consulting services in Kent.
“What BBSI brings to the table is a support system of professionals who have their back as an owner,” he says. “It gives them an opportunity to partner with someone who will work on their business, rather than in their business.”
Business deep dive achieves a clear picture
Whether you scramble to stay on top of things or feel your company is moving forward smoothly, a self-analysis on your business is always timely, Spadaro says, pointing to their online tool to help you get started.
Sitting down with a BBSI professional for a “deep dive” assessment will also help clarify your business goals and fine-tune operations, he says. “Our goal is to have a significant impact on the mortality rates of small businesses.”
Here’s some of the solutions BBSI can offer:
- Shoring up your HR department – A professional employer organization (PEO) package gives you the backing of a full team, from payroll and human resources experts, to risk and safety consultants, to experienced recruiters. Not only does BBSI help you create policies and procedures, they help you deal with issues as they come up!
- Stay connected and local – Business owners will have a hotline to BBSI advisors who actually know you and your company’s culture and can provide guidance through any challenging situations. BBSI partners with clients within a 50-mile radius, so advisors can be present at your site quickly when needed.
- Helping with the hiring process – As a business operator or HR manager, your time is valuable. BBSI recruiters will screen and interview applicants based on your company’s criteria, then present you with a shortlist of three to five qualified candidates. This support shortens the hiring process and saves you time!
- Ongoing deep dives – Business landscapes often change, often due to market trends or other reasons. BBSI implements a cadence with clients to assess their business every six months. This enables BBSI to help identify gaps which may prevent business owners from achieving greater success. “This six-month continuous cadence helps owners stay ahead of the curve, rather than waiting for their business to plateau and then looking at doings things differently,” Spadaro says. “BBSI is a guide and a partner in their journey.”
To learn more about how BBSI can help your business thrive, visit mybbsi.com or to book a consultation call 425-291-9570 or email PugetSoundBiz@bbsihq.com. You can also follow the Kent office on Facebook.
- [LLODO] Ex-NFL star Chad Johnson spreads good tidings with huge tip for Florida restaurant worker
- [LLODO] Coronavirus lockdowns by state: what you need to know
- [LLODO] Nurse placed on leave for bragging on TikTok she doesn’t wear a mask
- [LLODO] LA-area man who broke into estranged girlfriend’s home beaten, stabbed to death by her mother, sister
- [LLODO] San Jose mayor, police chief urge county to change sanctuary city policy
- [LLODO] Utah police officer allegedly abducted relative, feared he was ‘being watched by an unknown organization’
- [LLODO] Safe enough to open Atlanta schools to film Spider Man but not for students to return to class
- [LLODO] This Day in History: Nov. 30
- [LLODO] Chicago violence: 9 killed, 37 shot in bloody Thanksgiving Day weekend