The 38-year-old star’s SKIMS Solutionwear brought in $2 million shortly after going on sale Tuesday, TMZ reported, citing sources who called the breakout success “unprecedented for shapewear and undergarment brands.”
The website crashed — before the sales even launched — as a result of the high volume of traffic and the company briefly sold out of some of its inventory, sources told TMZ.
Her shapewear products are available in sizes XXS through 5XL, and currently cost under $100.
“When I announced the name of my shapewear line, I did so with the best intentions in mind,” she announced at the time, in a statement on her Instagram. “My brands and products are built with inclusivity and diversity at their core and after careful thought and consideration, I will be launching my Solutionwear brand under a new name.”
- [LLODO] Ohio mother charged with murder after son’s body found decomposing under pile of clothes
- [LLODO] Bernie Madoff death caps unbelievably tragic ‘mixed story’: Gasparino
- [LLODO] Ben Crump: Police, especially in Minnesota, should be on ‘their greatest behavior’
- [LLODO] Body of missing LSU freshman Kori Gauthier recovered from Mississippi River
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100K bond
- [LLODO] Army drill sergeant charged over viral video involving Black man
- [LLODO] Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100G bond
- [LLODO] Delaware ex-day care worker pleads guilty to murder for suffocating 4-month old, abusing others