- KFC added chicken wings to its permanent menu on Thursday.
- The wings are available in four flavors: Nashville Hot, Buffalo, Honey BBQ, and classic (without sauce.)
- We gathered a team of taste testers to give these wings a subjective evaluation.
- The verdict? We liked the Nashville Hot sauce, but aside from that, the wings were a total disappointment.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
No one asked for KFC to add chicken wings to its permanent menu, yet here they are.
The chain announced on Wednesday that it would offer chicken wings nationwide beginning on Thursday, just as the football season gets into full swing.
Because it is our job to collectively taste every newfangled menu item that fast-food chains come up with, we assembled a council of chicken chompers to take on KFC’s newest creation.
Here’s how our feast unfolded:
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Samsung launches hand-washing app for Galaxy Watch
- Workers criticize Amazon’s response to protests due to its work with law enforcement
- A $15 toaster and highly rated blender for $30 at Best Buy
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit for tracking people in incognito mode
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s first expansion hits Nintendo Switch on June 17
- Zoom won’t add end-to-end encryption to free calls so it can keep aiding police
- Volkswagen Arteon shows off new looks ahead of debut
- Acura Type S badge headed for MDX and ILX replacement, leak suggests