KALAMAZOO, MI — Authorities are investigating a reported armed robbery at a business in Kalamazoo.
Police were dispatched around 10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, to a report of a robbery at a business in the 3500-block of E. Kilgore Road. Police did not specify which business was hit, but Kilgore Party Store appears to be the only business on that block.
The male accused of robbing the place took an undisclosed amount of cash and fled before police arrived. He was believed to be in possession of a semi-automatic handgun.
Police conducted a K-9 search for the male, but were unsuccessful in locating the individual.
No injuries were reported.
The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety asks anyone with information about the incident to call 269-488-8911, or to submit an anonymous tip to Silent Observer at 269-343-2100.
- The best office chairs to buy in 2020
- Uber and Lyft threaten to halt service in California if forced to reclassify drivers
- Shroud your internet with privacy: Get two years of TunnelBear VPN for $85
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: Everything I love so far (and some of what I don’t)
- UFC 252 Miocic vs. Cormier: Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
- Facebook, Google, Twitter team up on election security ahead of RNC and DNC
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line looks sharp and has performance to match
- Pinterest’s former COO sues for alleged gender discrimination
- New Avatar 2 photos reveal gigantic set