They say weddings can be stressful.
Bieber, who re-married 22-year-old model and television personality Hailey Bieber with an official ceremony on Sept. 30, posted a photo to Instagram Tuesday that showed his followers he purchased himself some bling. “Got my self a lil wedding gift,” the caption said under the snapshot of Bieber’s wrist sporting a vintage Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 5402BA watch.
By Bieber’s standards, the piece of jewelry may be a “lil” thing, but sources told TMZ that current models of AP Royal Oak have an average price tag of around $50,000. The insiders speculate that Bieber’s rare golden model may have cost near twice that amount.
The young singer got his hands on the exclusive find at Jadelle Beverly Hills, the ultra-high end jeweler that notably serves Hollywood’s rich and famous. The Kardashians, Scott Disick and Floyd Mayweather are just a few known clients.
TMZ says Bieber was seen wearing the fine watch on his wedding day Monday.
The “Biebs” didn’t leave his second-time wife hanging either, according to insiders who tipped off TMZ. It is rumored that he gifted Mrs. Bieber jewelry that is of the diamond variety.
However, these insiders also said that the secret gift weren’t the reported $123,000 diamond stud earrings from Tiffany, which she was seen wearing on the wedding day.
The global luxury jewelry market is said to have raked in $271 billion in 2018 and is expended to grow to $645 billion by 2035, according to a market overview report by analytics aggregator Statista.
- Classic movies by black filmmakers are now free on the Criterion Channel
- The best kids tablet for 2020: Apple iPad, Amazon Fire and more compared
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- US Defense ramps up 5G testing
- Overcooked is the delightful free co-op game we all need right now
- Best dating sites of 2020
- Get the JBL Live 400BT wireless headphones for $60, its lowest price ever
- 5G towers could be attacked across the US this weekend, group warns
- The best meal kit delivery services of 2020: Blue Apron, Green Chef, Freshly, Sun Basket and more