PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WMBB) — Nearly a year after Hurricane Michael, the Panama City Mall is still closed but stores in the lot are opening up.
After a full remodel, JC Penney opened its doors on Friday.
The store still needs more employees but store officials say they are excited to finally be part of the community once again.
Even though the doors are already open, they will hold a grand opening on Friday starting at 9:00 a.m.
The store manager says the grand opening will feature multiple ribbon cuttings and refreshments.
Normal hours are Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Sunday from Noon – 6 p.m.
To apply for a job, click here.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best gaming laptop performers for 2020: Alienware, Origin PC and more compared
- The best gaming chair to seat yourself in for 2020
- Zuckerberg-funded researchers push Facebook to block ‘incendiary’ posts
- Best foam rollers for muscle stiffness and soreness, according to pros
- Apple Card installment plan coming soon for AirPods, iPads, Macs, says report
- Best teeth whitening strips and toothpaste
- Best snack subscription box
- The best Father’s Day gifts for dad in 2020