The Grammy award-winning superstar’s former 6,991-square-foot estate features six bedrooms and six bathrooms and two half baths. The breathtaking two-story entryway welcomes guests and potential buyers to formal living and dining rooms. The expansive dine-in kitchen and booth seating and great room offer a towering, 20-foot high ceiling.
(Josh Vick/Home Tour America)
New residents can lounge by the master suite’s fireplace or read in the separate sitting room, when not in the opulent bathroom or spacious walk-in closet. The elaborate finishings are everything of the stately country home. The property includes a heated pool and spa, as well as entertaining deck where no doubt, Rogers strummed out a tune or two.
For $4,495,000 or $22,708 per month, the legend’s former home could be yours. The Buckhead county estate is listed by Travis Reed of Harry Norman Realtors.
NASHVILLE, TN – JULY 18: Recording artist Kenny Rogers announces All In For The Gambler: Kenny Rogers’ Farewell Concert Celebration at WME on July 18, 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee. The concert will be held on October 25, 2017 at the Bridgestone Arena
The 81-year-old musical icon’s career spanned nearly six decades and he’s worth an estimated $250 million. Rogers, who had more than 70 hit singles, announced his retirement in 2015.
- 30 best TV shows to watch on Hulu
- 15 of the best TV shows on Amazon Prime Video
- The best meal kit delivery service for 2020: Home Chef, Freshly, Blue Apron and more
- Hyundai is spinning Ioniq off into its own subbrand
- Justice League on HBO Max: New Steppenwolf design, first teaser and more
- Microsoft’s cheaper next-gen console named Xbox Series S, leak shows
- Deal alert: These $40 noise-canceling headphones are a bargain
- Become Marty McFly with your own hover skates, now marked down to $180
- Free games at Epic this week: Wilmot’s Warehouse and an interactive sitcom