In 1998, two months after Netflix was launched, cofounders Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings were called to a meeting with Jeff Bezos.
In Randolph’s new book, “ That Will Never Work: The Birth of Netflix and the Amazing Life of an Idea,” he describes the meeting that could have altered the fate of both companies.
- Here’s a 16,000-mAh power bank with USB-C and USB-A outputs for just $20
- Ford Bronco may not go global, may stick to North America, report says
- Intel Tiger Lake chips mean faster PCs with longer battery life for 2020
- Discover your family tree by saving up to $50 on a DNA test
- Save $120 on this highly reviewed cordless stick vacuum
- HBO Max adds racist-language disclaimer to Blazing Saddles
- NASA telescope uncovers the cause of Betelgeuse’s mysterious dimming
- NASA shows off best Mars orbiter images from the past 15 years
- Why The Sims reality show Spark’d is groundbreaking for gamers