Take a look at the surveillance photos showing the guy police are trying to find. He’s wearing a T-shirt used for construction, but that may be just a disguise. There is one good clue: Look at the photos of the tattoo on the back of his right elbow that says ‘JP,’ or ‘JR.’
This crook has been spotted in the SODO area of Seattle. That’s where he broke into a suite of offices on 1st Ave. last month — stealing $120,000 in cash and gold coins from the locked office of an investment business while the owner, Chris Flugstad, wasn’t there. “A number of individuals said they recognized the same person, did the exact same thing in their building, walked in during business hours, this was like 3pm and casually walked around and stole stuff and then left,” said Flugstad.
He says the guy also stole some very valuable, rare whiskey and he would have gotten away with even more coins if not for another very vigilant business owner in the building who confronted him. “I looked at him and I said to him, ‘Can I help you?’ He looked at me, did not respond. He was carrying two cases. He put them down. He continued to look at me. I stood there. He walked down the steps and continued going east to the corner, across the street to the railroad yard, made a left, went about a block, spoke to a fellow on a bicycle, came back to 1st Ave., crossed 1st Ave. and continued north. During this time, I said to him probably 4 or 5 or 6 times, ‘Stop! I’d like to talk to you. Stop! I’d like to talk to you.’ He ignored that, of course and went about his way.”
Since he broke into the offices on July 25th, they have upgraded their security even more and are hoping somebody can help Seattle Police identify him. If you know his name, Crime Stoppers will pay you a cash reward of up to $1,000. Submit an anonymous tip at www.p3tips.com, through the P3 Tips App on your smart phone, or call 1-800-22-TIPS(8477).
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’