TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Gurlie’s Homemade Lemonade is expanding their business to reach more people across town with their product.
Two brothers first opened up their lemonade stand back in April on Tharpe Street. Their family’s recipe has sparked conversation all over town.
With the growing interest, they were able to open up a second location off of Apalachee Parkway. The brothers have big plans for their business and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
“We’ve been able to create job opportunities out of something we started for ourselves. It’s been three months and we’ve solve over 6,000 cups. The next move is to expand and show the city that this is the result that you get when you hustle, stay focused and you stay consistent,” said Demetrius Murray, co-owner of Gurlie’s Lemonade.
If you are interested in applying for a job call 561-856-0710
The brothers plan on opening yet another lemonade location Friday. It will be located off of Call Street and Stadium Drive.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing