Are you looking for ways to improve your presence on Google? Want to increase the chances of your business listing found by online searchers?
Google My Business has become a key SEO tool for improved search discovery, and the team from Brafton share their guide to optimizing your Google My Business listing in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary of the key points:
- Allow Google to publicly display your company information
- Enter a geographical radius
- Select primary and secondary business categories
- Write a short business description
- Upload visual content
- Verify you’re the GMB account owner
- Solicit customer reviews
- Create content within Google Posts
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
- Best baby food delivery subscription services to use for 2020
- The best smart lock for 2020: August, Schlage and more
- Verizon extends discounted internet plans through 2020
- PlayStation shares a first look at Spider-Man PS5 game
- Subaru Crosstrek gets a bigger engine and a tiny price bump for 2021
- Odd pink snow in the Alps is pretty, but it might be a red flag
- The NBA is coming back: Dates, locations, who’s sitting out and how to watch basketball’s 2020 return
- Fortnite Season 3 challenges and where to find Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Musk claims Tesla will have ‘basic functionality’ for Level 5 autonomy this year