Google began rolling out the Android 10 version of its Android mobile operating system on Tuesday to Pixel devices, including the original Pixel, Pixel 2, and Pixel 3 phones.
As with the last few versions of Android, there are some new features and updates that might not be immediately obvious. You might even miss them entirely if you don’t know what to look for.
That would be a shame, since some of these new features are pretty helpful. To help you get the most out of Android 10, Business Insider has compiled a list of features to look out when you get the update.
Check it out:
- [LLODO] California’s ‘I-5 Strangler’ Roger Kibbe was strangled to death, autopsy shows
- [LLODO] Capitol rioter ‘QAnon Shaman’ claims in new interview that officers ‘waved’ him into building on Jan. 6
- [LLODO] Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend’s 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom’s house: official
- [LLODO] Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger
- [LLODO] Florida police union fights to have Black officer caught on bodycam using racial slur reinstated
- [LLODO] FBI Norfolk report before Capitol riot had ‘raw reporting’ on ‘calls for violence,’ no mention of breach
- [LLODO] Biden is ‘fueling’ cartels, smugglers with immigration policy: Chad Wolf