SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Firefighters are battling a fire at a warehouse in northwest Springfield.
The fire started shortly before 11 a.m. in the 1900 block of West Kearney, near Fulbright Avenue.
There are several businesses along the side of the road. We do not know what the business is. Several firefighters put out the fire in about 30 minutes. Police have closed off lanes of Kearney to fight the fire.
Stay tuned for more information.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Samsung launches hand-washing app for Galaxy Watch
- Workers criticize Amazon’s response to protests due to its work with law enforcement
- A $15 toaster and highly rated blender for $30 at Best Buy
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit for tracking people in incognito mode
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s first expansion hits Nintendo Switch on June 17
- Zoom won’t add end-to-end encryption to free calls so it can keep aiding police
- Volkswagen Arteon shows off new looks ahead of debut
- Acura Type S badge headed for MDX and ILX replacement, leak suggests