SLATYFORK, W.Va. — A privately owned building near the Snowshoe Mountain Ski Resort property in Pocahontas County is heavily damaged by fire.
Local authorities indicate the blaze was first reported about 5:30 a.m. Friday in a large private building next door to the Inn At Snowshoe. The building is not owned by the resort, but houses a couple of private businesses and possibly a couple of apartments.
There were no reports of injuries. A cause for the fire is unknown. The state Fire Marshal’s office is investigating the fire.
- The 3 Ways Science Will Get Us Through The COVID-19 Pandemic – Forbes
- Six more SpaceX employees test positive for coronavirus, report says
- Three fireballs spotted burning up over just three hours
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Allen Institute reorganizes brain science division, with added focus on neural computation – Yahoo News
- What Happened Today: White House Updates, The Science Of Spreading – NPR
- 5G has no link to COVID-19 and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts
- NFL to hold ‘fully virtual draft’ amid coronavirus shutdown
- This smart toilet recognizes your butt and analyzes poo for diseases