Jenny and Dan Kapernick threw a Saturday night feast for friends and customers at their Little Big Sky Farm this month.
“We set out to celebrate fresh, local food and community … and cover our costs on a beautiful night,” said Dan Kapernick.
About 125 adults, with kids eating free, forked over $20 apiece for homegrown grilled vegetables, salads, lamb roasted on an open-fire spit and dessert — all of it served buffet-style in a field on a beautiful September evening.
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- [LLODO] Thanksgiving weather — what to expect
- [LLODO] California donors to urge Newsom to fill VP-elect Kamala Harris’ Senate seat with woman of color: report
- [LLODO] Stabbing at California’s Grace Baptist Church kills 2, multiple people in serious condition
- [LLODO] Nevada Gov. Sisolak issues three-week ‘statewide pause’ as COVID cases surge
- [LLODO] Campos-Duffy calls out Oregon governor for ‘un-American’ request to residents
- [LLODO] Marines in DC rescue woman trapped under car: ‘Their actions were integral’
- [LLODO] Sons of coronavirus victim criticize Cuomo’s Emmy after ‘horror show’ in nursing homes
- [LLODO] Rep. Jordan rips coronavirus restrictions: ‘The Constitution is not suspended during a crisis’