Fox Business host Lisa Kennedy asked former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski if he was drunk during his appearance on her show Wednesday night.
Lewandowski was railing against House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff and the Democratic Party for their ongoing investigation into the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. He was critical of the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry into the president for asking the foreign leader to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.
“Corey?” Kennedy said, as he questioned the trustworthiness of the whistleblower.
“Yes?” Lewandowski said, after a brief pause.
“Did you have a little Merlot with dinner?”
“No!” Lewandowski said, chuckling. “Should I have?”
“You sound a little slurry, you sound a little Biden-esque,” Kennedy said.
After ending the interview amid laughter from the crew on the set, Kennedy jokingly suggested, “Maybe [he could use] a cup of coffee.”
Lewandowski is currently weighing a potential Senate run in New Hampshire.
“Look, I’m going to wait and see. Yesterday was the FEC deadline for the announced candidates to raise money [in the third quarter]. I will be interested to see how much money they have in the bank. That will be a driving factor,” Lewandowski previously told the Washington Examiner.
- The 3 Ways Science Will Get Us Through The COVID-19 Pandemic – Forbes
- Six more SpaceX employees test positive for coronavirus, report says
- Three fireballs spotted burning up over just three hours
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Allen Institute reorganizes brain science division, with added focus on neural computation – Yahoo News
- What Happened Today: White House Updates, The Science Of Spreading – NPR
- 5G has no link to COVID-19 and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts
- NFL to hold ‘fully virtual draft’ amid coronavirus shutdown
- This smart toilet recognizes your butt and analyzes poo for diseases