MILAN, Sept 3 (Reuters) – Industrial vehicle maker CNH Industrial said on Tuesday it planned to split its operations in two to create two more focused businesses.
CNH Industrial plans to complete the revamp by early 2021, creating a company to run its agriculture and construction operations and another, which it would publicly list, to run its truck, bus and engine assets.
Reporting by Giulio Piovaccari, editing by Valentina Za
- [LLODO] Lawyer for ‘QAnon Shaman’ argues for his client’s release, compares him to Forrest Gump
- [LLODO] NYC judge overturns convictions for 3 men in 1996 murder of off-duty cop, business owner
- [LLODO] Maryland Gov. Hogan calls for investigation into Baltimore HS failing students, others call for shutdown
- [LLODO] Air Force veteran, Persian Gulf War POW Dale Storr speaks out on 30th anniversary of release
- [LLODO] How much do Baltimore taxpayers spend per student?
- [LLODO] Families of female aides defending Cuomo rake in millions lobbying him
- [LLODO] NHL team under fire for photoshopping masks on to fans in social media photo
- [LLODO] New York bill would create ‘comprehensive sexuality education’ for kindergarten students