Eighteen years ago today, a group of terrorists hijacked four airplanes, crashing two into the twin towers of the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon, and one in rural Pennsylvania.
Since that time, America has grown and changed.
Here are 10 charts that illustrate how America’s population, economy, and government have changed since 2001.
- [LLODO] Indianapolis FedEx shooting leaves at least 8 dead; suspect kills self: reports
- [LLODO] Daunte Wright shooting: Is progressive push putting due process in jeopardy?
- [LLODO] New York elementary principal charged with sexually abusing students during school hours
- [LLODO] NY Health Department surveyor potentially exposes NYC nursing home to COVID-19, source reveals
- [LLODO] Adam Toledo case: AOC says prosecutor ‘lied about police killing a child’
- [LLODO] New Hampshire lifts coronavirus mask mandate
- [LLODO] Rep. Ritchie Torres’ Big Idea: Create permanent monthly child allowance payments to parents
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student