CHARLOTTE, N.C. – The Charlotte Business Journal recently hosted its 2019 Best Places to Work Awards at Topgolf. That signature awards program highlights local employers that have perks and policies in place to keep their workers happy and engaged.
In all, 91 companies across four size-based categories were ranked according to their scores on employee surveys conducted by Quantum Workplace.
As part of the program, honorees were asked to answer a few questions to reveal fun facts about their teams. Here are just a few examples:
If your company had a theme song, what would it be?
Does your office drink more coffee, red bull, or beer?
Which Carolina Panthers or Charlotte Hornets player would you most want to hire, and why?
Check out this slideshow to see how they responded.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The 3 Ways Science Will Get Us Through The COVID-19 Pandemic – Forbes
- Six more SpaceX employees test positive for coronavirus, report says
- Three fireballs spotted burning up over just three hours
- Allen Institute reorganizes brain science division, with added focus on neural computation – Yahoo News
- What Happened Today: White House Updates, The Science Of Spreading – NPR
- 5G has no link to COVID-19 and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts
- NFL to hold ‘fully virtual draft’ amid coronavirus shutdown
- This smart toilet recognizes your butt and analyzes poo for diseases