The Loudoun Chamber today announced the names of the27 finalistsselected to compete insevenindustry categories in the 25thAnnual Loudoun Small Business Awards.Finalists for the Small Business Awards top honors, the Loudoun Entrepreneur andThe Small Business of the Year, will be announced later this month.
The awards ceremony will be held on Friday, Nov. 8 at The National Conference Center.
A blue-ribbon committee of Loudoun County’s business leaders and industry experts examined more than 100 applications to select the 27 award finalists.
“We are especially proud of these outstanding businesses, each of whom faced tremendous competition to be selected a finalist for Loudoun’s premier business award,” said Chamber President Tony Howard.
The finalists are:
Destination Business of the Year:Red Roof Inn Leesburg, Ridgetop Coffee and Tea, Tarara Winery, and The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm.
Main Street Business of the Year:Joe’s Pizzaria, King Street Oyster Bar, Little Austria , and MI-Box of Northern Virginia.
Superior Service Business of the Year:37 Media & Marketing Group, Advanced Corrective Chiropractic, Keane Enterprises, and Maid Brigade.
Virtual Business of the Year:Clark Virtual Business Solutions, LLC, integrateIT , Streamline Government Contractors, LLC, and Yield Bookkeeping Services, LLC.
Technology Innovator of the Year:Conflict Kinetics Corporation, Northern Virginia Orthodontics, and TextP2P
Health and Wellness Business of the Year:Club Pilates Ashburn, Golden Health Holistics, Loudoun Soccer, and Tom Dolan Swim School
Nonprofit Organization of the Year:Friends of Loudoun Mental Health Inc., Loudoun Free Clinic, Tree of Life Ministries, and Women Giving Back
Starting Sept. 16, there is five days of online voting for the People’s Choice Award. The public may vote for their favorite finalists in each industry category. Not only do these votes help determine which finalist earns top honors in their category, the top overall vote winner will be named the People’s Choice Award winner at the Small Business Awards. Voting ends on Friday. Vote atLoudounChamber.org/SBA.
Tickets are on sale now and key sponsorship packages are available. For more information contact the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce at 703-777-2176 or go toLoudounChamber.org.
- Best Alexa devices to buy in 2020: Amazon Echo Dot, Ring Peephole Cam and more
- Best smart displays for 2020: Ranking Amazon, Google and Lenovo smart displays
- You can edit an iPhone video selfie with the new Facetune Video app. Here’s how
- Best phones under $500: iPhone SE, Pixel 4A, Galaxy A51 and more
- Peace Inside Live brings inclusive, affordable wellness classes online during the pandemic
- iPhone 12 rumors: Apple might not launch their next phone until October
- French’s Mustard Beer: It’s real, I drank it, and I must tell you about it
- Howard review: A powerful look at a Disney music legend stolen by AIDS
- Trump’s TikTok ban isn’t actually about TikTok