Apple’s annual iPhone event for 2019 is in the books.
Apple’s “By Innovation Only” event gave us three brand-new iPhone models — the 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max— a new Apple Watch, a new iPad, and release dates for a handful of Apple services that were announced earlier this year.
But that’s about it.
There were no major surprises on Tuesday — no “One More Thing” — and some of Apple’s greatest innovations teased in news reports ahead of the event just weren’t ready.
Here’s why Apple’s iPhone 11 event should have been called “By Iteration Only” instead of “By Innovation Only.”
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’