PALM SPRINGS, Calif. – The Palm Springs Police Department continues investigating what they’re calling a possible hate crime at a law firm.
A swastika was spray painted on a sign in front of an office building. It was reported just after 11:30 Saturday morning at the Weinstein and Associates Law firm at 1021 South Palm Canyon drive.
The owner, Robert Weinstein told News Channel 3 the swastika was removed sometime after it was discovered.
The Palm Springs Police Department is asking the public for help in the investigation. If you have any information on the case you are asked to contact the department.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best white noise machines for better sleep
- Get a year of Sony PlayStation Plus for $34
- Vizio TV sale: Save up to $500 on some of the best 65-inch, 75-inch TVs
- Working from home? Block noise with these true wireless earbuds for $22
- Need personal transportation? Save 25% on our favorite electric scooter
- All the live stream concerts you can watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 4)
- PlayStation 5 vs. Xbox Series X specs: Using a PC to test next-gen consoles’ power
- How science finally caught up with Trump’s playbook – with millions of lives at stake – The Guardian