GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Another business that’s signed on to opening in downtown Grand Rapids’ new Studio Park development is bringing hundreds of jobs with it.
Developers say Acrisure, LLC is moving its global headquarters from Caledonia Township to Studio Park, bringing approximately 400 more workers downtown. A company representative says the jobs will be a mix of transfers and new openings.
Acrisure, LLC is a global insurance broker that says it’s the fastest-growing in industry history, with annual revenues nearing $1.7 billion and more than 450 locations in 37 states and 14 international branches.
Acrisure’s two-phase move will start with leasing 105,000 square feet of Class A office space, which it says is the most by one company in Grand Rapids. Acrisure plans to eventually expand into a second office building, which the Downtown Development Authority approved Wednesday morning.
Construction on Acrisure’s new headquarters is expected to begin this year and wrap up before the end of 2020.
- [LLODO] Possible tornado moves toward Florida capital
- [LLODO] Colorado woman accused of murder-for-hire plot had violent past with child, estranged husband: affidavit
- [LLODO] Utah deputies shot in the head during shootout outside jail
- [LLODO] Severe storm damages buildings in Florida Panhandle
- [LLODO] Los Angeles mother arrested after three toddlers found stabbed to death
- [LLODO] New Hampshire track coach fired for refusing to make athletes wear masks speaks out on ‘Tucker’
- [LLODO] Cuomo’s ‘New York Tough’ slogan seems mocked as ‘NY Touch’ in light display
- [LLODO] 11 suspects arrested in connection to Maryland child porn crimes