Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 80F. SW winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%..
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: September 28, 2019 @ 7:31 am
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20’s biggest feature is actually OS updates. Let me explain
- The best battery-powered security cameras for 2020
- The best gas grill of 2020: Weber, Char-Broil and more models we love
- Hydrogen supercar concept debuts, 2020 Chevy Corvette driven: Roadshow week in review
- Europe’s largest 3D-printer just made its first two-story house
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XS: Depends on which phone you already own
- Can you Facetune a video? You can now, and here’s how its new iPhone app works
- In Lovecraft Country on HBO, racial commentary meets witches and vampires
- Ted Lasso: You don’t need to love soccer to love Jason Sudeikis’ new comedy