Pixie Deli & Good Eats mixer set for Wednesday
The Aptos Chamber of Commerce will have a mixer and ribbon cutting ceremony for Pixie Deli & Good Eats from 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the restaurant, 111 Venetian Road. Wine will be provided for the mixer. Cost: $5 for chamber members, $10 for nonmembers. RSVP at aptoschamber.com or call 831-688-1467.
The Pixie first opened in the early 1960s as a little market where beach-goers could grab a snack. In its more than 50-year operation, the Pixie Deli has become a local favorite for breakfast on-the-go, sandwiches, beverages, homemade entrees and soups and snacks.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing