Metro seeks advisory committee members
The Santa Cruz Metropolitan Transit District is accepting nominations for two vacancies on its Metro Advisory Committee through Oct. 4. Applications must be submitted by close of business on Oct. 4 to be considered.
The committee operates in an advisory role to the Metro Board of Directors on policy issues related to customer service, bus operations, strategic planning and community needs. Committee members provide valuable feedback to the Board of Directors and staff on upcoming community issues, rider needs and service changes. The committee meets quarterly and appointees serve a four-year term by appointment from the Metro Board of Directors.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’