Donations for Sante Arcangeli accepted Sept. 7 and 8
Sante Arcangeli Family Wines recently opened a tasting room in Aptos Village, 154 Aptos Village Way. Owner John Benedetti has opened the new tasting room amidst the loss of his wife to cancer at the end of July. The tasting room is open noon to 6 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays.
Sockshop & Shoe Company in Aptos Village and Cantine Winepub, 8050 Soquel Drive, will each donate 10% of sales to the Benedetti family Sept. 7 and 8. Raffle tickets for locally-sourced prizes will be on sale Sept. 1-30 at Sockshop & Shoe Company and other local stores.
Sante Arcangeli features Pinot Noir and Chardonnay varieties from the Santa Cruz Mountains, and Corralitos. Sante Arcangeli Family Winery’s original tasting room is located at 216-A Stage Road in Pescadero. Information: visit santewinery.com.
- [LLODO] New York Public Library will keep Dr. Seuss books on its shelves: Here’s why
- [LLODO] Villanova issues warning after 4 female students say they were sexually assaulted in dorms
- [LLODO] Ex-Maryland police chief dubbed ‘serial arsonist’ allegedly set 12 fires targeting enemies
- [LLODO] COVID highlights college grads’ regret of school choices due to high tuition costs, debt: analysis
- [LLODO] Alcee Hastings, once impeached from bench, leads screening of judicial appointments to Biden
- [LLODO] DeSantis rips Miami Herald for ‘train wreck,’ ‘hit piece’ about wealthy residents getting coronavirus vaccine
- [LLODO] Texas border resident blasts Biden’s ‘truly shameful’ immigration policies on ‘Fox & Friends’
- [LLODO] Extreme windy, dusty conditions lead to Arizona crash, fire danger