ISHPEMING, Mich. (WLUC)- Community members gathered on Wednesday evening at the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame and Museum for a ‘Business After Hours.’
This event is in coordination with the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Chamber of Commerce.
People got the chance to network and explore the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame Museum.
Event organizers say this is a great opportunity to talk with other residents about their businesses.
“So it’s a gathering at the museum, kind of a preview for next week’s festivities when are incoming class of Hall of Famers come and it’s a good way to get out in the community and meet up with some of the other business people that are out and about,” said Justin Koski, Executive Director for the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame Museum.
Koski says he is thankful for all of their sponsors and the volunteers who help out at the museum.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’