When you’re taking your family on a cruise, it’s important to choose a cruise ship that has something for everyone.
The website CruiseCritic examined reviews from its users to determine which cruise ships are the best for families. (A CruiseCritic representative said thousands of reviews were used in the website’s 2019 “cruiser’s choice” awards, but declined to give a specific number.) The list includes a variety of ships from big names like Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, and Disney Cruise Line.
These are the 10 best cruise ships for families, according to CruiseCritic users.
- [LLODO] CNN’s Chris Cuomo once teased brother for being ‘single and ready to mingle’ as sexual misconduct claims mount
- [LLODO] NY Dems condemn new Cuomo sexual harassment claims, call for his ousting, independent probe
- [LLODO] NY Gov. Cuomo, so-called ‘Love Gov,’ joked with CNN host bro 2 months before 2nd alleged sex harassment
- [LLODO] Montana massive 30-car pileup blamed on icy bridge
- [LLODO] Jimmy Hoffa FBI files that have been hidden since 1975 must be released, lawmakers tell DOJ
- [LLODO] New York bars, restaurants suing state over coronavirus curfew get temporary OK to stay open later: report
- [LLODO] ‘Arrest Cuomo’ T-shirts a hit at CPAC
- [LLODO] Virginia hit-and-run kills off-duty police officer