AMVAC, a subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation, has made two announcements regarding its leaders.
Nathaniel Quinn has been named the marketing manager for the corn, soybean and sugar beet portfolio. Quinn was most recently with Corteva.
“We are excited to have Nathaniel on the AMVAC team,” Jean Pougnier, V.P. of business development and marketing at AMVAC said in a press release. “Nathaniel brings a wealth of experience in planning and executing marketing strategies, and his contributions will be instrumental in continuing to grow our market share in the Midwest.”
Neil DeStefano has added business development to his current role as director of portfolio and marketing communications. He’ll lead efforts to strengthen industry relationships to expand the product line.
“Since joining the AMVAC team in November of 2016, Neil has contributed in developing opportunities in the areas of strategy, new product expansion, project management and communication,” Pougnier said in a news release. “We are confident that Neil will continue to make strong contributions to our success.”
- [LLODO] Albany police station attacked by anti-police rioters throwing bottles at officers
- [LLODO] NYC school holding event on ‘raising our babies to value anti-racism’
- [LLODO] New York county top cop Geraldine Hart, first woman to lead the department, to step down
- [LLODO] Rams’ Aaron Donald ‘attacked’ and ‘punched’ man, broke his nose, lawyer says
- [LLODO] Killing a cat in a hit-and-run soon could become illegal in New Hampshire
- [LLODO] Fired Buffalo police officer who stopped fellow cop’s chokehold on Black suspect wins pension
- [LLODO] Missing Florida girl, 11, found at home of 22-year-old ‘boyfriend’; suspect facing child sex abuse charges
- [LLODO] Louisiana Coast Guard search: Crews yet to locate 12 missing after vessel capsizes as families hold out hope