VIENNA, Sept 12 (Reuters) – AMS already has a list of potential strategic buyers for Osram Licht’s digital business, the chief executive of the Austrian sensor specialist said.
AMS wants to buy the much bigger German lighting group and has said that if it was successful, it would look for a buyer for Osram’s digital business.
However, AMS “has not held any talks” with potential buyers, Alexander Everke told German weekly Wirtschaftswoche. No Chinese firms were among the interested parties, he said.
Reporting by Kirsti Knolle
Editing by Thomas Seythal
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’