Dora Puig is the top real-estate broker in the Miami area by sales volume, according to REAL Trends, a residential brokerage industry publication.
Puig sold more than $189.4 million worth of homes in 2018. Her listings include multimillion-dollar condos on Fisher Island, the richest ZIP code in the US, where the average income is $2.2 million and the median home value is about $3.2 million.
Puig, who started out as a real-estate associate in Beverly Hills in 1989 and now runs Luxe Living Realty, wakes up at 7:00 a.m. and starts her day either at her office on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, or on Fisher Island.
Here’s a look at Puig’s typical day, as described to Business Insider, selling multimillion-dollar homes in Miami.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- DEA reportedly authorized to ‘conduct covert surveillance’ of George Floyd protests
- Michael B. Jordan’s Just Mercy is free to stream, to help educate on systemic racism
- Amazon reportedly plans summer sale for June 22 to lift sales hurt by coronavirus
- Trump’s social media executive order faces lawsuit
- No, the 4 Series’ huge grille won’t proliferate across BMW’s lineup
- 2021 BMW 4 Series revealed with controversial grille, mild-hybrid tech
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition turns back time
- Blackout Tuesday: Protest against George Floyd’s death spreads far beyond music