Traders, take note: One Florida mansion comes fully equipped with everything you need to play the market from the comfort of your own home. And by that we mean it has a fully functioning, state-of-the-art trading floor.
The home at 220 North Compass Drive totals over 16,000 square feet of space, which includes six bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and yes, the trading room.
Keep reading for a closer look at the home’s unique amenities.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing