The world of the Internet is huge and there are many Web sites to help you learn and improve your knowledge. Among millions of free and paid online learning websites, have you chosen for yourself the quality Online Learning Websites? These are 82 great websites that help you learn everything in the world, on astronomy, under the geographical wall. Please save these Websites when necessary.
Don’t forget, AnonyViet also shares free courses, you can download to learn Offine with many topics related to information technology.
Learn foreign language
- Duolingo – Learn many languages for free
- Lingvist – Learn a foreign language in 200 hours
- Busuu – Free language learning community
- Memrise – Use flashcards to learn vocabulary
- Freerice: Helps you expand your vocabulary as quickly as you eat when hungry. This is the best way to get a feel for yourself and learn words you can use for the rest of your life.
Studying Design – A Field With Great Potential In The Future
- Alison Online – Learn diverse design techniques and test-based certifications.
- Udemy: Introduction to Graphic Design – Learn design with a competitive class, classes are ranked and the quality of the class is ranked by the same rating as on Yelp.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Online learning as a free database of courses through professional teachers and course teachers.
- A Brief History of Typography – Key to the work of a graphic designer, for any aspiring beginner graphic designer.
- Teach Yourself Graphic Design: A Self-Study Course Outline – List the resources you need to create a self-taught course in graphic design
- Veerle’s Graphic Design Blog – Learn helpful tutorials, tips and tricks, insights on working with clients; portfolio development; as well as simple solutions to problems many graphic designers may face.
- Canva Design School – Learn the basics of fonts; colors, images, backgrounds, layouts and shapes
- Envato Tuts+ Illustration and Design Courses – Learn any design software and process.
- Creative Pro – Learn skills deep and hard, for designers who want to expand their skills.
- CreativeLive – An online course geared towards designers and artists
Learn about all fields – Especially business
- edX – Take online courses from the best universities in the world.
- TED Talks – A collection of presentations sharing the most groundbreaking ideas in science, education, and design (many videos have Vietnamese subtitles)
- Khan Academy – A combination of Math, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Business,… completely free courses with great interface and experience
- ALISON – Learn free online courses from British and American universities and experts from Google, Microsoft, etc.
- MIT Opencourseware – Courses in all fields are taught at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), offering books, softcopy materials and video lectures.
- Open Yale Courses – Courses in all subjects taught at Yale University
- Coursmos – Take micro-courses (short duration) anywhere, on any device
- Coursera – Learn free online courses from the world’s top universities with many courses with Vietnamese subtitles. You can choose a free study package (still see the full course materials and videos) or pay a fee (to get a certificate from reputable universities when completing the course).
- Highbrow – Get courses delivered to your inbox daily (free)
- Skillshare – Online courses and projects that unleash your creativity for as little as $12/month for access to a massive repository of the hottest skills for today’s jobs.
- Curious – Develop skills with online video lessons on a beautiful interface (both web and app)
- [lynda..com]- Learn technology, creativity and business skills
- CreativeLive – Learn free creative courses from the world’s top experts
- Udemy – Learn all the hottest skills for the job, from design, web/app development, marketing or business with thousands of free and paid courses from industry experts
- Open Learn – A collection of free courses in all fields for everyone
- How to start a startup – A collection of lessons (via videos and reading materials) taught in the world’s leading startup incubator Y Combinator
- Guides.co – Detailed tutorials on everything from writing content marketing to starting a business
- Inc.edu- Useful website for startups.
- Reddit Lectures – A collection of top lectures from experts, academia, government, and leaders.
- Fast Company’s 30-Second MBA: This is a resource for short clips made by CEOs. You will learn a lot from great business tips, life lessons and really fast.
- HubSpot Academy – Portal about marketing, SEO, sales, advertising… for anyone interested.
- University of the People – Non-profit organization with free courses in business administration, computer science and health.
- Platzi – Learn design, marketing and coding online for free from experts in the US tech startup world
- FutureLearn – Free online courses from over 40 universities.
- Investopedia: This is the source of information you want to learn about the world of investing, markets, and personal finance.
- Learnvest – The most successful entrepreneurs know how to manage money in their businesses as well as in their personal lives. In addition to extremely affordable finance classes, LearnVest also offers a number of free classes, such as “Building Better Money Habits” or “How to Budget?” .
- Codecademy – Learn to code for free with fun, hands-on interactive lessons
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Learn web design, games, apps, cloud platform development, big data, … for free with Microsoft experts. The company even launched a basic programming course specifically for Vietnamese people.
- Udacity – Learn coding and data science from A to Z through amazing visual videos from experts at Google, FB. Similar to Coursera and edX, you can choose a free plan (no degree) or a paid plan (to get a nanodegree as career leverage).
- CodeCombat – Learn to program through games
- Code School – Learn to code practice
- Code4Startup – Learn to code quickly for startups through tutorials on recoding famous websites and applications such as Airbnb, Product Hunt, Tinder, etc.
- Thinkful – Raise your level with an expert tutor 1-1
- Free Code Camp – Learn to code for free to help the community
- [Code..org]- Start learning from today with basic lessons
- BaseRails – Practice Ruby on Rails and other tech skills
- Treehouse -Learn HTML, CSS, iPhone apps and more
- One Month – Learn to code and build apps and websites within 1 month
- Dash – Learn the latest web design techniques
Studying Data Science – A Hot Field Right Now
- DataCamp – Lectures and Data Science
- DataQuest – Learn data science right in the browser
- DataMonkey – Develop your data analysis skills in a simple yet fun way
Learn other fields
- Piano – New way to learn to play piano online
- Yousician – Private Guitar tutor for the age of technology
- Digital Photography School: Learn to take photos
- Factsie: Find interesting, unusual facts about history, science, plus other linked sources.
- Today I Found Out – Website that summarizes interesting facts
- Gibbon: This is where the list of learning resources comes together. Users collect articles and videos that help with learning everything from iOS programs to effective storytelling.
- Instructables: You can learn to make anything from a tennis ball launcher to a fortress in your backyard.
- Lumosity: This site trains your brain with fun, scientifically designed games. You can to improve your memory and ability to concentrate.
- Powersearching with Google: Learn to search for anything you want by improving your Google search skills.
- Quora: You can learn anything from productivity tips to a list of the best foods of all time. Questions, no matter how silly, are answered kindly by intelligent and reputable people.
- Recipe Puppy: Enter all the ingredients you have in your kitchen and this awesome tool will give you a list of dishes you can create with them.
- Spreeder: Free online reading software that improves your reading comprehension speed.
- StackOverflow: A Q&A site for programmers, it’s basically a coder’s best friend.
- Unplug The TV: The video content here is quite rich, including topics such as learning about the Silk Road, war history, science..
- Internet Sacred Text Archive – A series of free books on religion, beliefs, folklore, mythology, alchemy…
- Vsauce: This is a “Diuup” channel that provides interesting facts where you will realize how magical our world is.
Explore the world
What if the world stopped spinning? Why do we feel bored? Watch the videos and find the answers to your questions.
- Squareknot – Similar to Wikihow, Guides.co provides lively and beautiful tutorials on everything in life
- Google World Wonders – Explore the ancient and modern world with lots of useful resources.
- Lifehacker – A website that helps you learn things from many angles.
- Library of Congress – Online knowledge library.
- Boundless – Free, online book library.
- MeetUp – Learn from experiences, share what you know, and look at issues from new perspectives.
- Trivium Education – Where you learn to use rhetoric, grammar and logical judgment.
- PBS Video – Free, in-depth documentaries.
- Project Gutenberg – Website offering more than 50,000 literary works.