MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 1st. In the last week, MIR COIN has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. One MIR COIN coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex. MIR COIN has a total market capitalization of $2.55 million and approximately $506,764.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.05 or 0.00281328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010063 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.54 or 0.01439868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00114950 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00021539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000573 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. The official message board for MIR COIN is medium.com/@blockchainmir. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MIR COIN is www.mircoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIR COIN
MIR COIN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIR COIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIR COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
- Note 10 Plus vs. Note 9: How to choose the best Galaxy phone
- Gigabyte Aorus 17X games in style
- Nintendo Switch 2: Rumors, leaks and everything you need to know
- Ford Bronco: Looking back at the old SUV ahead of the new Bronco’s reveal
- Skype vs. Zoom: Which video chat app is best?
- Trump eyes TikTok ban: Everything you need to know
- Apple’s Little Voice showcases actors across the autism spectrum
- 5G will change the world. And China wants to lead the way
- UFC 251 Usman vs. Masvidal: How to watch or stream online, start time and full fight card