American Eagle Silver Dollars are legal tender coins made at the US Mint at West Point, NY. The have been produced since 1986 and have the face value of one US dollar. As this article is being written, they are worth much more than the face value since the price of an ounce of silver has been more than one dollar for over 40 years. These.99% pure silver coins are backed by the US Government in regards to their weight and silver purity. American Eagle Silver Dollars are the most popular silver coins in the world right now. Also, due to its current value, they are easily cashed at any time.
There are many coin dealers that consider the silver dollar one of the most beautiful coins ever made. The beautiful Walking Liberty design was created by Adolph A Weinman, who was highly appraised and recognized worldwide and was first used on the US Silver Half Dollars from 1916 until 1947. The design on the back of the coin was the image of a powerful eagle by John Mercanti, which includes a shield, and 13 stars above the eagles head. The 13 stars represent the 13 original American colonies.
The American Eagle Silver Dollar is the largest silver dollars ever made by the US Mint. By law, when the coins are cut, they must contain 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver and is 40.6mm or 1.598 inches in diameter. These coins are quite large and make a great impression to boot! Every Silver Eagle is stuck with extreme care and precision and must meet high standards at the US Mint. These great coins are an affordable way to own pure silver and create and build wealth for you and your family starting today.
Many times these coins are used as investments, gifts, collected. or even as protection in a case of a national disaster or bank failure. If there is a run on the banks, you better make sure you have some precious metals stashed at home for food and shelter, my friend!
Silver coins have always been known to be accepted in times of emergency and disasters. This is the best time to start creating or expanding your silver collection. The price is right now, I say!
- How to teach your kids science, technology, engineering, & math… when you’re no expert! – Channel3000.com – WISC-TV3
- Our Trust in Science Is Complicated – Scientific American
- The Internet Archive Started an “Emergency” Online Library. Authors Are Furious. – Slate
- The internet is now rife with places where you can organize Zoom-bombing raids – ZDNet
- Slow Internet? Paying More For Faster Speeds May Not Be The Answer – Forbes
- Seven Work-arounds for Your Cruddy Internet Connection – New York Magazine
- How to protect your devices on the internet during the coronavirus pandemic – WGEM
- Poor internet poses challenge for remote learning during pandemic – vtdigger.org
- How to boost your internet speed when everyone is working from home – The Conversation AU